Dhiren N. Ajudia, MD, an approved examiner by USCIS to perform medical examinations for U.S. immigration dept, commonly known as I-693 forms, has been doing these type of examinations since 1997.
Ling Tan, MD another approved examiner by USCIS has been doing similar examinations since 2007 at this clinic.
Both doctors are very skilled and efficient in following USCIS requirements for this type of exam. They will give you a properly completed examination in sealed envelope for USCIS and a copy of complete examination for your own records..
1. Tetanus shot (Td/Tdap) if you did not receive in last 10 years.
2. Varicella (Chicken pox) vaccine if no
history of disease/immunity.
3. Pneumonia Vaccine (1-2 doses).
4. Flu Vaccine (during flu shot season as defined by USCIS)
1. Tetanus shot (Tdap/Td) if you did not receive in last (10) years.
2. MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) shots if born after 1957. (2 doses between age 1-18 yrs or one dose as an adult)
3. Varicella (Chicken pox) vaccine if no history of disease/immunity.
4. Flu vaccine (during flu shot season as defined by USCIS)
1. Hepatitis B
2. Polio vaccine.
3. DTP (or DTaP/Td) .
4. MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
5. Varicella (Chicken pox) if no history of chicken pox in past.
6. Flu vaccine (during flu shot season) for kids 6 mo thru 18 yr)
7. Meningococcal vaccine (for age 11+)
8. Tdap vaccine (for age 11+)
Doctor will advise on missing doses
Primary Medical Care for Adults