1. Bring in your picture ID (either state issued current ID/driver license or current passport) and your vaccine records (if available).
2. You can download the forms under "forms page" OR we will provide forms when your are here.
3. I 693 examination: You are required to have blood test for tuberculosis (for age 2 and older) and Syphilis and Gonorrhea tests (for age 15 and older). Urine and blood specimen will be collected here by us for these tests. Most people will have normal test results but there is always a small chance that some of these test reports may come back abnormal. If abnormal, we will need to order more tests, and it will cost you more in time and money, AND we need to report abnormal test reports to health dept as required by state laws.
4. I 693 vaccine requirements: Adults (age 19 thru 64) will need records for Tetanus, MMR, Varicella and flu (if flu season) and seniors (65 and older) will need Tetanus, pneumonia, Varicella and flu shot (if flu season) to meet minimum requirement for vaccines for this exam. Doctor will advise if any of these vaccines need to be updated with booster dose(s). You will need to provide records (proof) for VACCINE(s) as advised by doctor before we can complete your I 693 forms. (see our age specific immunization requirement as listed below)
If you do not have proof for required vaccines, then these vaccines can be obtained from local pharmacy. Your health insurance (if any) may cover the cost of these vaccines at your pharmacy or thru your PCP. You or your doctor may choose blood tests to determine if you need these vaccine(s) or not. (blood tests are offered for some vaccine(s) only). Doing blood tests will take extra time and it will incur more cost. If your blood test reports come back with insufficient antibody level, then you will need to get these vaccines with additional costs. OTHER OPTION is to get vaccine(s) as advised without checking for antibodies and this may speed up completion of your I 693 exam.
Vaccine costs if received here: Tdap (tetanus) $82; MMR $115; Varicella $175; pneumonia $135; regular Flu (during Flu season) $55; (These prices are subject to change without any notice)
5. Generally, your exam and required lab tests can take up to 5 days to complete. Once required evaluation is complete, we will inform you to come in to pick up your “sealed envelope for USCIS" and “one set of copies for your records”.
1. Tetanus shot (Td/Tdap) if you did not receive in last 10 years.
2. Varicella (Chicken pox) vaccine if no
history of disease/immunity.
3. Pneumonia Vaccine (1-2 doses).
4. Flu Vaccine (during flu shot season as defined by USCIS)
1. Tetanus shot (Tdap/Td) if you did not receive in last (10) years.
2. MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) shots if born after 1957. (2 doses between age 1-18 yrs or one dose as an adult)
3. Varicella (Chicken pox) vaccine if no history of disease/immunity.
4. Flu vaccine (during flu shot season as defined by USCIS).
5. Hepatitis B vaccine (new requirement from 6/22) thru age 59; age 60+ if at risk.
1. Hepatitis B (3 doses)
2. Polio vaccine. (3-4 doses)
3. DTP (or DTaP/Td) . (3-4 doses
4. MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) (2 doses)
5. Varicella (Chicken pox) if no history of chicken pox in past.
6. Flu vaccine (during flu shot season) for kids 6 mo thru 18 yr)
7. Meningococcal vaccine (for age 11+) (1-2 doses)
8. Tdap from age 11
1. Hepatitis B vaccine update.
2. DTap, Polio & HIB update.
3. MMR vaccines update.
4. Varicella (Chicken pox) vaccine update.
5. Flu vaccine (during flu shot season) for kids 6 month thru 18 yr)
(Check with Doctor on missing doses) Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Our fees are reasonable and competitive. We pay attention to accuracy, details and thoroughness in completing your I 693 forms.