1A. Bring in your picture ID (either state issued current ID/driver license or current passport) and your vaccine records (if available).
1B. Bring in payment (cash/visa/master card) (we dot not accept any insurance plan for this exam)
2. You can download the forms under "forms page" OR we will provide forms when your are here.
3. I 693 examination: Civil surgeon will personally review your health history, conduct necessary physical examination and you will be tested for Tuberculosis, Syphilis and Gonorrhea depending on your age and risk level. Most people will have normal test results but there is always a small chance that some of these test reports may come back abnormal. If abnormal, we will need to order more tests, and it will cost you more in time and money, AND we need to report abnormal test reports to health dept as required by state laws.
4. I 693 vaccine requirements: Varies by age. Please bring in your vaccine records if any. If you do not have any vaccine records, we can help you to check online vaccine records if any, or we can provide a list of vaccines you need to meet minimum requirement for this examination.
If you do not have proof for required vaccines, then these vaccines can be obtained from local pharmacy. Your health insurance (if any) may cover the cost of these vaccines at your pharmacy You or your doctor may choose blood tests to determine if you need these vaccine(s) or not. (blood tests are offered for some vaccine(s) only). Doing blood tests will take extra time and it will incur more cost. If your blood test reports come back with insufficient antibody level, then you will need to get these vaccines with additional costs. OTHER OPTION is to get vaccine(s) as advised without checking for antibodies and this may speed up completion of your I 693 exam.
Click this link if you want to know vaccines cost if received here. (These prices are subject to change without any notice)
5. Generally, your exam and required lab tests can take up to 5 days to complete. Once required evaluation is complete, we will inform you to come in to pick up your “sealed envelope for USCIS" and “one set of copies for your records”.
1. Tetanus shot (Td/Tdap) if you did not receive in last 10 years.
2. Varicella (Chicken pox) vaccine if no
history of disease/immunity.
3. Pneumonia Vaccine (1-2 doses).
4. Flu Vaccine (during flu shot season as defined by USCIS).
5. Covid 19 vaccine
1. Tetanus shot (Tdap/Td) if you did not receive in last (10) years.
2. MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) shots if born after 1957. (2 doses between age 1-18 yrs or one dose as an adult)
3. Varicella (Chicken pox) vaccine if no history of disease/immunity.
4. Flu vaccine (during flu shot season as defined by USCIS).
5. Hepatitis B vaccine (new requirement from 6/22) thru age 59; age 60+ if at risk.
6. Covid 19 vaccine
1. Hepatitis B (3 doses)
2. Polio vaccine. (3-4 doses)
3. DTP (or DTaP/Td) . (3-4 doses
4. MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) (2 doses)
5. Varicella (Chicken pox) if no history of chicken pox in past.
6. Flu vaccine (during flu shot season) for kids 6 mo thru 18 yr)
7. Meningococcal vaccine (for age 11+) (1-2 doses)
8. Tdap from age 11.
9 . Covid 19 vaccine
1. Hepatitis B vaccine update.
2. DTap, Polio & HIB update.
3. MMR vaccines update.
4. Varicella (Chicken pox) vaccine update.
5. Flu vaccine (during flu shot season) for kids 6 month thru 18 yr)
6. Covid 19 vaccine
(Check with Doctor on missing doses)
Our fees are reasonable and competitive. We pay attention to accuracy, details and thoroughness in completing your I 693 forms.